Small bits and bytes of this and that
xDDDDD That Möbius pop is never orientable XDDDD
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Well, in other site i’ve read another description like this, but more less the same constant remains in every one: Raping, Prostitution, Obesity, Murdering, Organs trafficking, and War. Every single day, thousands of invisible children lost their tranquility, and peace, by one of this saddening problems.
How much crosses do we need to face the problem? How many other crosses we don’t know or recognize?
Usando únicamente probabilidad clásica, y suponiendo que la media de población Gay en el Mundo es de 6%, en México tendríamos alrededor de 3,247,458 hombres Gay en 2013.
No tiene más precisión que la de un dato curioso. Dotaría de más detalle, conocer si tal grupo es homogéneo, para ubicar la pertenencia del grupo a una escala Exclusivamente, Principalmente, Predominantemente Homosexual, o Bisexual.
Ah que m’ija XDDDDD
Órale, dele duro, que doña Frida es exigente XD
World’s biggest “Gay Cure” clinic, Exodus International, shuts down. Leader apologizes. http://www.freedomrequireswings.com/2013/06/exodus-international-shuts-down-leader.html
Y así terminan, 3 décadas de un error.